I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
Love you, Chase! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family <3
Absolutely adorable. Merry Christmas xxx
Happy Holidays to you! I hope your Christmas was great :)
Oh, Chase you are so cute! My Tiger also got a Christmas Mousie and he loved it, too!
Happy new year Chase and the rest of the furry gang, carry on enjoying your christmas mouse Chase. Love from the UK xxxx
If the Italian greyhound approves, then so do I! :-)
Post a Comment