I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
5 comments:
Looks like you were having a great time chasing that mousie, Chase!
We hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a really nice New Year's!
Charlemagne, Tamar and little brother, Mal
Here's wishing you a happy and healthy 2011 with lots of good things, from all of us Good Cats (and our human staff too)!
Muahahahahaha! What fun!!!
Happy and healthy New Year!!
I love your video Chase! You look like you're having a fun time.
Happy 2011! Post more of your videos when you get a chance please.
I cried a lot
Thank you very much for you take care of her
God be pleased
I hope that people like you
Post a Comment