Sorry friends for the lag in posts. I am now on a little vacation again (until November) but will return and post lots and lots of pictures.
As far as what has been happening... I no longer bask in the sun- it's cold now near the windows.
I caught a moth the other day. yummy.
I did have a visit with the Cat Opthamologist. I was having a little issue with one of my eyes but it is all cleared up and she is still amazed at how well I can see.
I have decided I do not like my current cat food because it has triangular pieces and those aren't really fun to chew on... I must talk to my parents about switching to something more round.
I still love to play with a good old Sharpie.
Pictures and Videos to come in a few weeks.
Blog Updates Soon,
Mew- Chase
8 comments:
We clicked on the become a fan button but don't see you come up on our list of pages on Facebook.
We're glad that your appointment with the eye doctor went well and that your eye is all better!
Good luck with changing your food - tell us how you did it so that we can try to follow your example!
Have a nice vacation,
Charlemagne and Tamar
Thanks for the update and I'm really glad to hear that you're doing so well. Take care and have a relaxing weekend...you deserve it!
Moths are an excellent source of protein. Maybe Mom can find some of that moth-shaped cat kibble now in Prometheus, closet moth, and Crunchy Six-Legged Can't Fly in a Straight Line flavors. Vacations are necessary and life-charging. Purr out!
I love your blog - your mommy is an amazing person for being so caring and loving of you! I'm so glad to see you're ok and such a fighter - hang in there chase! :o)
- Brie
We'll look forward to new stuff in November! Be well and happy till then, sweet Chase!
I've donated a bit of money, a gift from a fellow cat lover to a very sweet cat, I'm glad you're still doing well! :)
Hi Chase! You are an amazing kitty, and a miracle. You are blessed to have such a wonderful mum. We send kitty kisses to you and your family.
Post a Comment