Chase No Face on Facebook

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Making sure the candy was safe.

Spider was a bat and Parker (I did not get her picture) was a devil too.
Zooey went as a cow.. haahaa.. How appropriate?
I'm so devilish! I really enjoyed the cape. It was as if I had a nice blanket on me all night.

9 comments:

arbed and edgar said...

You all look so great in your costumes. I hope it was a super spooky, but safe and fun, Hallowe'en!

Alasandra said...

Hope everyone had a great Halloween. We thinks you all looked smashing in your costumes. We were almost tempted to let Mommy put costumes on us.......almost.

Cake by the Lake said...

How charming and sweet!

John F. said...

Chase in the devil costume is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

You all look very patient in your costumes...devilish indeed!

curator said...

Happy late Halloween Chase! You are the greatest! And all your costumes were cute.

Anonymous said...

Chase you look so cute as a devil- you all look sweet in your costumes. Dude went to IncrediPet's Halloween Costume Contest-she went as a pumpkin and wore an orange tutu with a pumkin hat! Hope you and your family had a fun Halloween.
We love you-Bella and Dude

McBubbly said...

What a cute little devil!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time on Halloween! We think it's great that you wore a costume - we probably wouldn't put up with it.

Have a great weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar