Chase No Face on Facebook

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Daily Dose of Vitamin D

16 comments:

Your Daily Cute said...

Sun puddles are the best!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Best way to get it.

Emmie said...

I get the best sleep in the sunlight.

Daisy said...

Sunshines feel so good on the furs!

xomanadaxo said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog!! I just discovered it today and rest assured, I will be back often! I'm away at college and missing my own kitties...it was nice to be able to see what is going on in the life of a kitty, even if it's not my own! Have a great day, Chase and family!

Beth said...

Hi Melissa!
I just found you & Chase today from the People.com site. You have such a great heart, taking care of awesome Chase and your other sweeties.
Bless you!
A former Ky-ian, now TNan :) - so happy the UT vet school could help Chase :)

Andrewbun said...

Chase, we saw your article on People.com!! You are a famous kitty now!

Vic said...

Bless this beautiful little kittie. We think she is beautiful. Love, Vic and Cody, her terrier

Carey said...

Just found your site today and let me first say how fortunate Chase is to have such loving and caring parents! She is adorable and so funny in her videos! Being a cat lover and overall animal lover, it broke my heart to hear Chase's story but as I scanned through the pages of blogs, videos and pictures, I realized Chase is truly a blessing! I look forward to reading more about Chase in the future and God bless you for having such an amazing heart!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

What nice sunbeams to lie in!

4 Lettre Words said...

This is the sweetest blog ever. Bless you Chase's Mommy!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chase's mom! I found this story through people and have since found your blog and read the entire thing. I am head over heals for this cat. I do have a question though... Chase mentioned :) that you got new clippers to groom her that weren't very loud. I have a very long haired orange tabby and I would love to find something that doesn't send him over the edge if you know what I mean. If could let me know where I can find them or order them that would be great. My email is jennstru@aol.com Thank you and God Bless you are your family

Brandy said...

I, too, found this blog via People.com. Chase is absolutely beautiful. Bless you for a loving heart.

Anonymous said...

I just learned about your site from a short article on the People.com Web site. Thank you for sharing your blog and your stories about Chase (and the rest of your family). No doubt Chase survived her early trauma in large part to your huge heart! Thanks to you, your former coworkers, and the man who brought Chase in to give her a chance.

Marshmallow Pee Pee said...

Sending my love to you, little Chase. Hope you're having a cozy long weekend. (love the birthday cake especially)

Black Cat said...

Sweetest Chase, what a lovely way to get your vitamin D! You look beautiful. :)xxx