Chase No Face on Facebook

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gazoontight...

I decided to crawl in the laundry basket... I did happen to get a little tickle and sneezed. Then I was able to snuggle up and take a snooze.

9 comments:

Your Daily Cute said...

Zzzzz... baskets always make for the best naps -- especially laundry baskets. I hope you left some furs in there for good measure... ;)

arbed and edgar said...

I giggled at your meow-sneeze! Hope it's a good nap.

Anonymous said...

Bah ha ha! Laundry baskets are full of sneezie causing fluff!!

Deana said...

bless you....that was one heck of a sneeze. How cute!!!! Looks like you found the perfect spot for a nap.

allysa said...

Well goodness, bless you!

I am sooo jealous of your nap.. :)

Nora said...

What a beautiful and happy sneeze !God bless you..

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

At first we thought the basket should be full of warm soft things straight from the dryer, but we see that empty it makes for a nice scritching place, too.

Mollie said...

Haha I love when my kitties make bread :)

thewardenlover said...

AWWW!
Chase is so cute!!
and look how llittle she is!!
how often does she sneeze?