

I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
3 comments:
Love n snuggles...life is good
Aw, I wish my two kitties would snuggle like that... I'm lucky if they even sit anywhere on the couch together. Very cute! :)
Hi Chase! Just sort of sniffed out your blog today and I think we will become good friends, although I am sure you are twice my size and could kick my little butt. I live with 5 other dogs and 4 cats. My mom is always bringing someone new home. I am the latest; I just turned 6 mos. I am glad you are doing so well after such a rough start. Mom made a donation towards your medicine. She has a pet clothes making business, and she is always giving that money away! I did not catch where you live. I live in AZ with all the rest of my furry siblings. I will keep in touch with you and see how you are doing.
Your new little Chihuahua buddy,
Bo
Post a Comment