Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
Awwww... a Chase cake! Love it. :)
awwww! that is adorable! i love it!! hahah chase is a inspirationalcat!
Happy birthday you little fighter! Keep on being an awesome little guy!
What a purrfik cake!
I'm sorry I haven't visited for so long. I've had you in my Bloglines since I first met you, but suddenly you weren't there! So I Googled you and it came up with something I wasn't quite comfortable with, but anyhoo, it led me back to you, woo hoo!!!
I've become a fan on Facebook. Why not be a participating member? So many of your friends are on there (including me!) and I'm sure they would welcome your comments, even if you can't be there very often. Nobody holds it against you if you're absent for yonks!
Love you sweetie :) xxx
Chase, what a lovely little kitty you are. Best wishes for many more years!
Happy belated birthday, Chase! Our momma and daddy were out of town so we couldn't comment before.
We hope that you had a lovely day and this year brings you lots of sweet cuddles and treats!
Charlemagne and Tamar
(^_^) It just makes me smile. Thanks for the share!!!
Post a Comment