I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
you are looking very dapper today in your chair, chase! i hope you are enjoying relaxing now that the collar is off and you are confy.
That looks much, much more comfy, Chase!
Glad you got the collar off. That had to be uncomfortable. Hope you have a great day full of sleeping, eating and playing.
That chair looks so much more comfy than the collar... although you did make the collar look pretty cute!
Having a comfy chair to snuggle in is very important and it looks like you've got a great one!
Charlemagne and Tamar
I'm glad you're getting better, Chase. Has your mama been giving you the kisses I send? Have another *smooch* from Michele!
Post a Comment