Here is the final look... not too bad for having my mother cut it... at least it wasn't a bowl cut.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
10 comments:
I like your new hairdo, Chase! I'll bet it feels much more cool and comfortable for the summer.
Jesus Christ, it's a lion...get back in the car!!!
OH MY GOSH! that looks awesome. i cant wait till i am bigger and my mommy can cut me like that! you are berry beautiful with your new do chase, your mom is a great hairdresser!
That is a new do! And you didn't mind the clippers? neat.
Makes sense to us -- all of us are shorthairs and can't imagine having long hair all summer long!
You look adorable, Chase! Your beautiful patterns are even more evident with it short. Now I hope you can enjoy watching birds and eating yummy bugs even more!
lion cut!
my best buddy alphie usually gets a good ol' lion do every summer, but we couldn't afford it this year :(
enjoy the rest of your summer chase! alphie is envious :D
WoW. You look great, Chase. I'm going to show your picture to Miss Tiffany and maybe she will be happier about having her hair cut!
Looking good sweetie, stay cool and comfortable this summer.
Looks great, Chase. Isn't Pet Edge the best magazine... all sorts of toys for kitties!!! :) And it's great that you don't mind the clippers, a good massage is nice every so often. One of my kitties had a lion clip, it wasn't as evident because he's a shorthair, but it was still nice, and he still had a puff at the end of his tail! :)
Post a Comment