Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Days

It is incredibly hot outside my house. I think the heat index is 110! So I am a happy kitty to stay inside. I do wish I could walk outside sometimes but I think it would be too uncomfortable. So here are some picture of what I do instead.

I think I am going to continue to climb on things today.


Up a little more...

The refrigerator blows cool air on me... ahhh... so relaxing!

Everyone likes whiskas cat milk. mhhh. What a nice treat.


Sometimes I just stare out the window. Especially now that my mom put out a bird feeder in the back yard. I have lots of birds to examine.

3 comments:

Emmie said...

G'day Chase. It's winter here in Australia and it gets cool at night yet it's nice during the day but in summer the temperature is in the 100's! I hate heat and I like to lay on my back near the air conditioning vent in the living room.

Daisy said...

Chase, I love to spend my time climbing around on things and also staring out the windas! Those are good hobbies.

Anonymous said...

my two kitties feel the same way! it is over 100 degrees here in austin and staying in is the way to beat the heat!