Chase No Face on Facebook

Monday, June 15, 2009

Relaxing on the stairs

I have such a great view of the house from up here. I love being able to see everything going on.

5 comments:

Alasandra said...

That looks like a great place to observe things. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Everycat said...

Aaah little Chase you are back! I am so pleased. That new chair looks terribly comfy!

Whicky Wuudler

Daisy said...

I love surveying things from the stairs, too!

Annette F Tait said...

Chase is looking good, and what a great vantage point!
My two rescue rabbits have no stairs to watch everything from but they are always observing!
(when they are not snoozing!)

Scooter said...

Hello Chase! My name is Scooter and I'm a blind kitten. My mommy found your blog and she's been telling me all about it! I wish I could see pictures of how sweet and fluffy you are :)

Anyways, I think you're my hero! My mommy says that your mommy must be, like, the coolest person ever. So a nice big "Hello!" from Catifornia!