we got a new chair! zooey and i decided we would share it and take a nap together.
yup... still sleeping.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
11 comments:
i just found your blog and just love Chase. What a tough little fellow..looking forward to more posts!
You has a new bebbeh!? Oh my, big congratulations!
You have a new chair?
Oh my, it looks quite comfortable :D I bet it will be nice to sleep in!
Be careful, Chase - that new kitty is going to get bigger - and grabby!
What a nice spot to nap in and it's always good to have napping company!
Charlemagne and Tamar
What cutie pies! I wish my cats would sleep that way. It's rare when Dexter and Winnie are affectionate with each other (mostly because Dexter is such a bully)!
NEW CHAIR!!!!
^glees^
(don't let your big sisters push you out the way)
;)
Zooey? Have we met? Did we miss an important announcement? Congratulations on the new sister... It's so nice to have another lady cat for sharing a comfy chair.
HahaMeow...just like the chairs in our house...no room for the humans!
Oooh! Welcome back Chase! You look so comfy in that chair with Zooey.
That's the best part about new furniture... you get to break it in!!!
Post a Comment