Chase No Face on Facebook

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grooming Appt




15 comments:

Your Daily Cute said...

Awww... I love the love between them!

Hester Prine said...

Hi there Chase, I just found your site and I'm happy that I did. I live with five kitties all of whom are Sphinx cats. I'm very inspired by your story and I think you are a beautiful little girl. Thanks for sharing your story with the world.

Rox said...

Aw, what a beautiful kitteh - real inner beauty like that means so much more than 'outside' beauty.

And Mel, I was so inspired to read this blog - one of my cats (also black and white!) is something of a self-mutilator, and has been kicking his head quite badly from quite a young age. Various options have been tried, and last year I realised that nothing much can be done, as long as he is healthy and happy that's the main thing!

He nearly always has ugly scabs on his face, but he's a beautiful cat in all other ways and sometimes I wish people could see that instead of noticing his scabs.

Chase is a huge inspiration to good people like you, as well as great cats who show character and courage!!

The Bunnersons said...

Hi Chase, I just discovered your blog and I wanted to leave a note to say what a remarkable and beautiful kitty you are. I was having a bad day and now I'm inspired :)

Anonymous said...

you are a cute kitty and thanks for your blog, makes me smile :) i love cats!

tripleransom said...

Gosh, I wish Miss Tiffany liked to be groomed as much as you do, Chase! She's a long-haired kitty like you and she keeps getting all matted. Do you suppose you could give her some grooming tips? You're always so pretty!

Sunflower said...

What a wonderful blog and what a fantastic story! I just found this site, and I'm very happy to see this kind of love in the world!

Anonymous said...

Can you stick those cats into the monkey's fukhole on your belly button?

Andrewbun said...

Hello Miss Chase! So glad you are doing well! Stop by our blog sometime! We have buns, barkers, and a kitty at our place! We would love to have a couragous beautiful kitty like you as our friend!
www.andrewbun.wordpress.com

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Grooming each other is one of life's simple pleasures. You are a lucky kitty to have each other!

Annette F Tait said...

Lovely to see them having such a special time.
This is wonderful to see that Chase is so healthy and happy, the most important things in life :)

without our sight we see only the beauty from the heart
without our sound we hear only the words of love from smiles
and
without our speech we can talk only thru the words of our caresses

when you can see, hear and speak - sometimes it is best to do none so that the heart may communicate for you :)

Anonymous said...

The third one made me giggle. They don't seem to know who's trying to lick whom.

Hen said...

Found out about that cat yesterday on some forum, and today (10 minutes ago) I had a dream about him, not a nice one I'm sorry to say.
I was in my house and saw the cat from his back, then he turned around and I saw it's this cat.
He then started hissing at me, jumped on me and start biting me in the face, it was scary as hell.
I woke up from it, and found this site using Google, I'm glad to see that the RL Chase is a nice fellow, unlike the evil one in my dream.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Chase, what sweet pictures! Grooming is always good and it's nice to have a good grooming partner.

Charlemagne and Tamar

A few Good Cats said...

Having a grooming buddy around is really nice. It helps keep your furs just right...