I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
Shoes are also wonderfully sweaty, which cats seem to just love. :)
Anlina
http://abnormalloveofcats.com
Sounds like fun, Chase -- we'll have to try that soon!
My cat, Susie, likes it when I wad up a small piece of paper and toss it in the shoe. She goes nuts until she digs it out.
Then she alternates her stare between me and the paper until I throw it back in. :)
Harley is crazy about shoelaces! I like to smell shoes, but I never chewed on any laces.
Those are some sparkly shoes. We bet the laces are all kinds of interesting to chew on!
Charlemagne and Tamar
Oh my goodness... Chase. I love your little face. I love your humans for loving you. And I love your blog.
I'm so happy I found it!
Looking forward to reading more about such a perfect, happy and full-of-life kitty!
--Dorian
www.YourDailyCute.com
Post a Comment