Yes, those little noises that sound like squeaks are me... sometimes i make wierd noises when I am excited!
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
You sure are talkative when you are excited. Birds do that to us too.
Oh, Chase. We all like to do that too. When Mom feeds the birds, we all line up at the glass door and shirp at them. It's a lot of fun!
That's a funny noise you make! I like to cackle at birdies. Like this: kakakakakakakah!
hi
i think its great that you can take such a straightforward approach to this situation, and chase looks like a wonderful cat. its good to hear that she is doing well and not in any pain, as the pictures do make it look otherwise and are shocking at first. i am a parent to two special needs kitties myself. they are a brother and sister rescued from am abandoned garage when they were very young, and missing a rear leg each. they are a year old now, and extremely good kitties. they have their own blog as well! http://www.dailytripods.com
keep on being a hero.
Chase, you are a little doll! I'd love to give you hugs, cuddles, petting and kisses! :D
We're glad that you're enjoying the birdies, Chase! We chitter at them when we see them.
Have a good week,
Charlemagne and Tamar
Im so reliefed to see that Chase is fine. I saw his birthday picture few days ago in some site, and ever since it has been bothering me. Wonderful thing you are doing there :)
Post a Comment