we both like to sleep with our feet outside of the blanket
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
4 comments:
That is so sweet. I sometimes find my cats with their heads on my pillow, looking just like children...
That's so cute! I do not usually go under the covers, because it's hot where I live most of the time.
What a sweet picture! It's so nice cuddling with our parents, isn't it? It seems to make everyone happy.
Charlemagne and Tamar
My wee one-eyed Boo loves schnoozin' under the blankies and kicks up a real hissyfuss ifshe does 't get her way. Very cute!
Post a Comment