Chase No Face on Facebook

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Composting Cat

My mom has recently gotten a worm composter. I just figured out that I fit perfectly on the top of it and get a great view of the room. It is a new perfect place to relax and watch everyone in the kitchen.


7 comments:

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

OhMyGosh...that is the bestest cat bed ever! Prob'ly warm too, for those wormies...

Daisy said...

Can you hear the little wermies moving around under there? That would be funny!

Annette F Tait said...

Chase - you look so happy and comfy there!

Do you have a big cake planned??

Chef Kt said...

What kind of composter is that? I've been looking for one that size for awhile...
Makes a great pet bed! :-)

Anya said...

Lovely bed you have :))
Great blog !!
purss Kareltje =^.^=

Anonymous said...

happy birthday chase!!

dooflotchie said...

Today was the first time I've ever seen Chase. Please give that kitty a kiss on the head from me! *muah*

I've always believed there is no such thing as an ugly cat...and now I'm totally convinced.

Chase, I wish I could pet you for real.