My wonderful friends sent me a sweet early Christmas gift. A very cute festive necklace and some catnip toys. Thank you so much!
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
What nice presents! That necklace is perfect for the holiday season, too.
So pretty!
Those sure are nice presents!
Such lovely gifts! The pretty green necklace really suits you Chase. Chase the glamour cat!
Have a lovely weekend
Whicky Wuudler
I stumbled upon this little blog!
What a beautiful cat...she really brings a tear to my eye, so many things she had to go through, yet she has the personality of a tiger! Chase the definition of beauty, and I mean that from the heart.
Please give her lots of early Christmas hugs from me!
It's my first time at this blog. Chase's face looks a bit raw, but if she and the vets say she's ok, then she is just a normal cat, i.e., full of QUIRKS! Like MINE! LOL! My two say "Hello!" They hope that Chase can fulfill her dream of becoming a therapy cat.
I want to catch up on the archives here. :o)
Post a Comment