Chase No Face on Facebook

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lovely Picture


A new blog viewer sent me this hand drawn picture! how sweet...  Thank you so much!

9 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow, that was a very talented artist. The picture is lovely and captures your specialness Chase.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

We are sorry they couldn't give you eye lids as they help protect your eyes. But we are thankful they have drops for your eyes and that you are OK and have a happy life.~S,S & C

Daisy said...

Oh Chase, what a beautiful portrait of you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Everycat said...

That's a really great portrait of you Chase sweetie. Lovely. Virgie is very talented.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Virgie said...

Hello!

Thank you all for the nice comments!!
And Mel, I would love to send you the picture! Just send me your adress or some post box adress? My mail is virgiekitty @gmail.com. I'm not sure when I can send it, cause there's a lot going on with school right now. But I'd do it as soon as possible! :3

Christine and FAZ said...

What a wonderful likeness and a nice gesture. FAZ

Anna said...

Oh that's beautiful! It really captures your friendly, gorgeous personality :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a beautiful picture of you. Very worthy of a fancy frame in a prominent location

Anonymous said...

chase reminds me of a furby...in a good way...with fangs:)

Trai said...

This portrait is gorgeous! Have you considered making Chase T shirts? This picture is especially lovely. I would wear a shirt of this proudly. Maybe with a quote on it about inner unique beauty :)