Chase No Face on Facebook

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Q & A

Q: I don't want to be silly but... Why didn't you try a skin recostructive surgery?

People do it, why cats don't? =D

People inclusive can get a new face!! Ask your doctor for that posibility

A: Actually. I DID have a skin reconstructive surgery. I went to the University of Tenn when I was a few months old and they attempted to do that and it failed. They started a second attempt but it was not going well so we opted out because in the end I would be fine and Am fine with out fluffy fur on my face. But I really wanted eyelids but after many doctors and even people doctors looked at me - they said it was just not going to be possible. But I manage and do just fine (:
Thanks for the question!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Lechuga said...

wow i didn't think that my comment would appear in a post xD

Chase, seeing you has a happy cat make me happy =') you are so cute

I love your video with the mouse xD

See you :3