I really really love this spot on the stairs. I can see everything on the floor above me and below me. However, the downfall is there are no crickets nearby... they are close to the garage door.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
That's not a lint ball on the floor...it's me!
If you could squeeze into a tiny area and hide (i.e. behind the sofa)... wouldn't you attempt this all the time? (can you see my tail peeking out from the side of the sofa?)

I really really love this spot on the stairs. I can see everything on the floor above me and below me. However, the downfall is there are no crickets nearby... they are close to the garage door.
I really really love this spot on the stairs. I can see everything on the floor above me and below me. However, the downfall is there are no crickets nearby... they are close to the garage door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha so cute! :)
Sometimes only one step on the stairs will do. The others are just not right. Your step looks very comfy.
Post a Comment