Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Post Bath Warm Up

So my mom gave me a bath today. ARG! I really don't like them, but I get lots of medicine on my fur from the eye drops so I usually get at least one bath a month. Well, I decided to warm up afterwards by laying on her laptop. Ahhhhh. That was great!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear Chase....you are one very smart kitty! Who'da thunk laptops were every bit as cozy as the top of the cable box or the VCR or the toaster oven in the morning?

Quasi said...

I hate baths, too. What a clever idea to lie down on a 'puter to warm up! Did you read any of your mom's emails?

Guy said...

I must say that you look very clean and extremely cosy, Chase.

Nina said...

Very adorable!

Chase, tell your mom that her RSS feed isn't working, probably due to the background image. =/

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful animal
kitty love to you all