Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, April 4, 2008

Update with pics to follow soon.

I am doing very well friends. My mom has been so busy with work I haven't had a chance to get her to turn on the computer for me. But I am healthy as can be and have been purring a lot recently and more playful than usual. My eyes are doing better now that the weather isnt as cold and we don't have the heat up as high in our house. My mom is debating whether to get a lion cut for me at the groomers for the summer. Hmmm. I am not sure if I would like it or not. I have never been professionally groomed but I might like a trip to the salon (:
Mew Mew
Chase

14 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hello sweetie, I'm so glad your eyes are getting better and that you are healthy and active. A lion cut might be just the thing for the warm weather:) xxx

jane said...

Hi Chase, I'm glad your eyes are better now. I think it would be a shame for you to lose all of your lovely fur, even though a lion cut would probably look very stylish and be more comfortable in the hot weather.

Boy said...

Wow! A twip to the sawon! It sounds so posh!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

OH I worry about the lion cut--they always threaten me with it! I am glad you are well.

PB 'n J said...

Winter is so hard - we're glad to hear that you're doing well! Not so sure about that salon - sounds like it might be scary.

Tiger Lily said...

That is good news about your eyes! I think a lion cut would look very cute. My One Who Came Before named Amber Dawn had that cut during the summer. It kept her from being waaaay hot.

Pierro said...

Yay happy happy!
:-) <3

Tyler said...

Oh Chase, I like reading that your eyes are feeling better. I bet you would look cute with a lion cut and it would be cooler during the hot summer months.

Lorianna said...

Oh Chase I'm so glad all is well! I'm happy to hear that your eyes are feeling better too. :) I bet you are looking forward to open windows and singing birds to entertain you. Have a really wonderful week ok sweetie?
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Zoey at Zoolatry was shaved :) Actually, I see a lot of floofy cats getting shaved :o
Maybe you can get a trim,heehee
Purrs Mickey

DaisyMae Maus said...

A lion cut can be furry comfy when the furs are extra long an' floofy like yours. I'm glad that you're more comfortable with the warmer weather.

Love the previous post photo with the leprechaun hat. You'd be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, right?

DMM

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh Oh Oh No. No "lion cut" please...just take a look at Zoey at Zoolatry and Seaborne at the Taylor CatSSSSS. They got it cause it was badly needed due to too much matting in the furs; but oh please, oh no... not for "beauty salon" stuff; it ain't no fun. In fact poor Zoey still isn't quite herself and it's been two whole months since they shaved her. Just be your sweet furry self.

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Hi there, Sweetie girl! I'm glad you're doing well! Purry and playful sounds great. *smile* And I'm so happy that your eyes are better.

A trip to the salon does sound like fun! I don't know if you'd like a lion cut, but you are cute any way you want to wear your beautiful furs.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Chase! We Ballicai are so happy to hear yur feelin great -- you are such a sweetheart!

Kittyhugs and purrs and lotsa love frum MaoMao and alla the Ballicai!