Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
Heeheehee. At least one of you had a good night.
Hi Chase,
Happy St. Pat's Day to you and your family. Isn't it fun to take up the whole bed? We do it all the time.
Take Care.
Love Bella and Dude
I like to hog the bed too. It's funny to trap my mommie under the sheets.
Hi sweet Chase! Yes, I do believe it's in the kitty job description to take over the bed whenever you want. :) You look so nice to snuggle with.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna
Little Chase, I'm sure your Mom is happy to give up her sleep so that you may sleep in comfort ;)
Hey Chase, Happy Easter - remember it's always important to get a good night sleep, the humans just have to work around us - right? Purrs FAZ
Post a Comment