I was snuggling in the sun today and my sisters decided to snuggle with me too. I then decided I would be a helpful sister and help my dog sister groom her ears. She really enjoyed it. I think you can see in the video her nuzzle me when I tried to stop. (:
Mew Mew
Chase
9 comments:
Hi sweet Chase! What an adorable movie! You and your sisters are just so cute. And you are such a loving little girl to wash their ears for them. :) It's nice to see that you get along so well. I hope you all have a really nice, snuggly weekend and I will check on you later this week.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna
That's a sweet little movie. Chase you are such an adorable cat looking after your sister so well :)
Chase, that is so sweet! I can tell your sister really enjoyed it because she did not want you to stop.
She says, "Don't stop, keep going!". That was a nice lick-a-thon.
Hi Chase,
You are such a sweet girl to be so kind and loving to your sisters. They are lucky to have you as their sister.
We are enjoying warmer eather and laying in the sun every chance we get.
Love,
Bella and Dude.
HaHaHa! I can see that your sister did not want to to stop! That was a very sweet video!
This is the very most lovely movie. I loved it.
Snuggle time is sooo great!
What a nice sister you are. Cyndi is the groomer around here. But Merci does Buddy's and Samaritan's ears.
Too cute!!! I wash my brother too. Well, sometimes it is just to get in a good fitting position, but I think he likes it either way.
Post a Comment