Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Vet Visit

Oh my. I had to go to the vet last week with my brother, Zooey. It was not a fun trip. I used to be a vet clinic cat but this was not my clinic since I moved last year. So I was unhappy from the start that my dad put me in a crate because my mom NEVER puts me in a crate. I usually get a seat to myself. So I meowed the whole way to tell him how unhappy I was. They then gave us both shots which neither of us like. I definitely can handle my shots better than my brother ... heehee. He was screaming mad! And I am still keeping my figure. I am only 8.5 pounds and Zooey has gained weight and is 17.1 !!! So he will be getting diet food and I can continue eating my yummy normal food.  

My eye has been doing well still. And other than having a bath last week in the tub, I have been a very happy kitty.
I will try to get some pics today and post them.

Mew Mew
Chase

6 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I was reading about a new method of getting vaccinations that does not require shots and does not hurt. However they said the noise the machine makes is frightening to most kitties. So I don't know how I would like that.

I do not like going in the car, PTU or no PTU. I cry both ways.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am so sorry that you got shot again... Sigh.

Daisy said...

I do not enjoy going to the V-E-T, either. You are brave to handle your shots so well.

Poor Zooey! I hope the diet foods are still delicious.

Jane said...

Bravery comes in Chase sized packages!

I'm glad your eyes are better :D

Lorianna said...

Chase! I have been thinking about you and hoping everything was okay. Shots are no fun, but they keep us healthy and that's important. I'm so glad you are back. I missed checking in with you sweet girl! :) Have a Happy week!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Sammi said...

Wow. Can I just say that that cat must be a bloody trooper! I was in tears looking at the pictures and she's so beautiful in her own little way!

I can see her character in her photo and on her face. I would LOVE to meet her! She'll be touching my heart from now on!