Me and My sisters relaxing in the sun...

I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
20 comments:
You guys look great in the sun!
Chase, sweetie girl, all of you look precious! I'm glad your vet visit went well.
Love and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Awwww, you all look like yur enjoyin the sunnyshines so much! Doesn't it feel so good on yur furs.
We Ballicai love you!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
You look very content in that sunbeam Chase!
Oh, you all look so relaxed and happy. I hope your days are filled with sunshine!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna
Oh that looks like a comfy spot - isn't sunshine wonderful!
These pictures make me happy.
Sunny spots are the best and shared, it is even better!
I have to look again... and biggify.
Sweeeet
<3~*
Oh, what a beautiful sight. You all look so comfy.
JFF
Ooo, sunshine feels so good on da furs! Yoo was lucky to get all dat sun.
That's so nice!
Ooooh . . . that looks nice!
Looks like nice warm sunbeams for you all to relax in.
Sweet pictures of sweet kitties.
Sunshine is the best!
They all look so sweet curled up in the sunshine!
MMMmmmm, that looks sooo snoozy, Chase. It makes me sleepy just to look at you.
I don't think that there is anything better than a sunbath with you sibs!
Enjoy!
that is a nice relaxing sun photo!
What a great way to enjoy sunbeams!
hello, sweetie! you all look so toasty-warm lying there in the sunbeams. it's about time that spring comes back to us!! we're glad that you had a (relatively) uneventful vet visit--you are a brave girl!!
headbumps from all the meowers--
nels, ed, nitro, & xingxing
soft pettin's from meower mom
Post a Comment