Chase No Face on Facebook

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Comment Reply

Chase: In response to the following question the answer is YES. I have tried to hold my brother down with my paws. But the problem is that I am 9 lbs and he is 16 (or a little more). Also, I have claws but I just don't think it is nice to use them so I never ever will pull them out. So he can just easily stand up and walk away. Sigh!!
Mew Mew,
Chase

Question: Hi Chase, you certainly get around, that's a great picture of you in the car. It's a shame your bro' won't let you groom him, have you tried keeping him still with one of your mighty furry paws?xx
Jane

8 comments:

jane said...

Thanks for clarifying Chase. I couldn't imagine you ever being rude enough to use your claws. How about spreading your mighty paws out wide on your bro's shoulders when he's lying on his side, then moving in for the licky - I've seen my cats do this - it's like a wrestling hold and lets the smallest cat hold down the heftiest cat hehe

Happy Thanksgiving Chase xx

Gemini said...

It's hard to pin down a larger cat. I have that problem too (even though I look big, I am all puff)

MaoMao said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Chase! I've gotta admit, I don't use my clawsies on anykitty, eithur. I nefur efun hiss at anybodies! I'm a real laid back little feller.

I hope you and yur family's havin a wunnerful day today! Us Ballicai will be back to regular postin' hopefully on Sunday.

Lots of love and hugs and purrs from MaoMao and the Ballicai!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hope yoo had a wunnerful Thanksgiving Chase. My sisfurs don't hafta hold me down, even tho I weigh as much as both of them together I pretty much let them do what they want.~Speedy

MaoMao said...

Hi there, sweet Chase! I just wanted to let ya know, I did the Seven Thingies Meme!

I hope you hadded a great Thanksgiving weekend, and I hope you're doin well!

Love and kittyhugs and purrs frum yur furriend MaoMao!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Chase, sweet girl, I hope you've had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Purrs, snuggles, and much love from Marilyn.

Tybalt said...

Hello Chase! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I just discovered you, and I am going to make sure that I keep dropping by to see what you are up to.

My sisters pin me down and groom my ears ALL THE TIME. I try to be patient and let them. They can't help loving me, after all. ;)

A few Good Cats said...

Chase, I just found out about you from Monty Q and wanted to drop by and say hello. It's great that you have come through your hard times and are now well-loved. And you are a real lady cat for not using your claws on your brother.