Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Donation Info

Hi my fuzzy friends!!
I had a wonderful thanksgiving and I have a lot of things to be thankful for. Especially my new fuzzy friends. I also have had a few requests to mail me some donations for the cost of all the eye medications I go thru. And if you want to mail me any money for that I would greatly appreciate it because I know my mommie spends a bit of money on it because I use about 3 types four times a day. You can write a check (make it to CCAC) or send cash to my old vet clinic. They let me get my meds at cost.

Chevy Chase Animal Clinic
ATTN: Chase Donations
600 E. Euclid Ave
Lexington, KY 40502

Thanks for the offers friends! And please do not feel like you need to send any money because I am not struggling but I did have a few requests so I wanted to post this info for those who were interested.

I will hopefully post some new pics soon!!

Hugs and Purrs,
Chase

2 comments:

Ramses said...

Oh boy I know all about eye drops at the moment... I don't know how you cope having them all the time! But because of you I've been a good boy and let My Mummy put the drops in and not put the bitey on her once... :)

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Sweet little darling Miss Chase! I am thinking about you...you are deep in my heart!
Love Miss Peachy