Hi friends,
Well, I wanted to let you know that my mom is going to bring me to Lexington with her for Christmas. Which was a given, because I don't know what she would do without me on Christmas? It isn't truly a holiday unless you share it with family, right? Back to the point- I am coming back to Lexington for a few days in Dec, so if you are interested in visiting with me please let me know and we can work out a day for me to meet with you. Hope you are well!
Mew Mew Mew,
Chase
53 comments:
Have a good time on your trip!
Of COURSE you can add me! Just as long as I can do the same. I fink we might be in the same state, I'm a MD kitty.
Hi Chase! I just heard about you on the Cat Blogosphere. Nice to meet you! I am adding you to my links so I can come back and visit you all the time. Because you seem like a very nice kitty. I can't wait to learn more about you.
Hi, Chase! I learned about you from Monty Q. You sound like such a sweet and wonderful and special kitty, and I'm so happy to meet you! I would like for us to be great friends.
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Hi there, Chase! I'm MaoMao! Marilyn, who just kommented, is my sistur, and I also have anuther sister and a big floofy bruther. We're all so happy to meet you -- we love makin new furriends and you sound like such a great kitty!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Hi Chase,
Monty Q sent me over. I was hitted by a car too! And left in the street! And rescued by a nice man passing by. Our stories are the same in a lot of ways, but different. The v-e-t was able to fix my leg with a titanium rod, so I am a bionic kitty.
You certainly are a very brave kitty, you have had much worse injuries than me. I am very glad that you have a forever home with someone who cares so much for you.
Welcome to the blogosphere, you will meet lots of great friends!
Chase, you are a very special cat. You are such an inspiration! I hope you have a good trip to Lexington!
Hello there Chase. I am so so sad that you had an accident when you were a baby. I am however exceptionally pleased that yu are the happiest kitty in the world! I think you are gorgeous and very very brave. I admire your human for her tender care of you and I am truly heartened that you have such a wonderful family to look after you. you deserve it. You are gorgeous little chap and I hope we can be friends. xx
Hi Chase, Monty Q introduced yoo at da cat blogosphere so yoo'll prolly get lots of visitors. Any way, we is happy to meet yoo. Zippy had an aksident when she was a baby too, she's missing some toes on her front feets and her furs don't grow there either. We'z so glad yoo gots a grate fureffur home wif a good mommy. We'z gonna come back again and visit cuz Zippy sez yoo are floofy like her sisfur who went to da bridge and she loves floofy cats and woofies. Okay, see yoo later.
Hey Chase!
Monty said to come visit so we came to say hi! and hellO!
We loooked thru your archives. Is your daddy deployed to Irak? Or somewhere else? Our Man in Green just got back from Irak in September after 18 whole months!
We are happy to meet you and know that you are such a strong kitty :)
Purrs and hugs,
The Cyclone Cats
Dazey
Jesse
n' Conner Cloud
Come visit!
Hi, Chase... very nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun & safe trip to KY. I think you are a very brave kitty & that you must have a wonderful family. As a formally feral who has some problems of my own (I lost one eye & all my teeth over my lifetime) I know how much it is worth to you to have family who loves you & keeps you safe. I look forward to hearing more about you.
Purrs... Ghost
Hi Chase, I think you are a wonderful, sweet cat doing great and important things with your therapy work :) xx
Hi Chase! It's nice to meetcha'! Guess what - I have the same name as your sibling! I think you are wonderful and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Welcome to the kitty blogosphere!
Smooches!
Hi Chase, it is so great to meet you! I saw Monty's post on the cat blogosphere, and came right over to say hi! You are very inspiring to us!
Tara and Kavan
Hi Chase! We're so happy to meet you and we read all of your blog. You're quite a guy. You work with kids, you're friends with dogs, you stay in one place when you sleep. I can't do any of those things. I hope we can be friends. And my sister Simone is so excited to meet you because she loves kitties who overcome the odds (like her--she has one eye and is older than dirt). Have a happy Saturday!
Peach Man (and Scout and Simone, too)
Hi, Chase, Monty guided us your way. You are so pretty and such a brave kitty. We look forward to following your blog and your adventures. Our cat, Norman, was hit by a car as well and lost his tail. I hope you have a great holiday trip with your Mommie. We will be thinking of you, sweetie.
Happy Holidays!
Norman, Mika, Sasha and Grady
It is very nice to meet you. What a brave kitty you are. I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving forever home.
Big purrs to you Chase! I hope you come and visit me sometime. I love meeting new friends. Guess what? I live in Cincinnati, OH so I am very close to where you'll be celybrating Christmas! I live with my mommy and daddy and can't wait for Santa to come and visit.
Hi Chase! Monty sent us over so we thought we'd write you a short note to say Hi! We read all about you and think you and Dante have something in common - he was also found hurt badly and our Aunt Susan (who is our V-E-T too) saved him and talked our beans into bringing him home. We are very glad to meet you and look forward to hearing about your many adventures! Come by and see us when you get a chance! We're pirate kitties and would love to have you on the crew of the Black Furrball!
hi chase nice to meet you. we just heard about you from monty q at the cat blogosphere. have a great trip. it sounds like you have a great bean that loves you very much.
Hi, Chase! It's me again! We Ballicai -- on my bloggie, and my sistur Marilyn on her bloggie, too -- did a post about you. We are all so happy to have you as our furriend!
Lots of love and kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Lots of love to you, dear! I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip.
Purrs and snuggles from your admiring friend,
Marilyn.
Hi Chase, it's very nice to meet you. we were sent by Monty on the cat blogosphere site. have a great trip!
Chase, you are an inspiration to all kitties and beans in the world. I admire you so much! I am gonna add you to my google reader and my blogroll so that I can come and visit you all the time.
hi Chase, you are extremely fluffy like our Riot and Rimbaud kitty cats! Same colors too! you definately should join the Tuxedo Gang since you are a black and white kitty too! (Samantha and Tigger can help you join, they are the brains behind the operation!)
We think you are beautiful and are excited to hear about therapy cats. Wow, you have a great job!
We put you in our blogroll and will come back and visit too! See you around and have a safe trip to Lexington. Our human has relatives there... it's beautiful all year in her opinion. Maybe she is missing people haha.
Purrs and Love from us Bad Kitty Cats (we really are not THAT bad!)
Hi, Chase,
Monte sent us and we are so happy to meet you and hear your story. You are such a sweet and beautiful girl and inspiring to all of us. We don't have a blog (yet), but we love to read about all of the wonderful kitties on the internet. Keep us posted on your life and your therapy work!
MamaCat & the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles & Lola
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkHi Chase, I found your blog via Chairman Mao's blog. I'm so happy that you aren't in any pain after your accident. I'm also so glad that you found your mom, someone with not only the will the care for you, but the ability to do so.
You're lucky to have such wonderful fur-family. I like how your brother shares his toys wiht you.
Have fun over on your holiday visit.
Hi Chase, I read about you on Chairman Mao's blog and came over to meet you. You are a very special kitty and I will enjoy reading about you.
Wow Chase, you have had a spectacular life. It's a pleasure to meet you and glad t know you live in a lovely safe home. FAZ
Dear Chase
I heard about you on Monty Q's blog and it is good to meet you.
I am glad you have got a lovely home and a loving family.
I am from England and will come back to your blog to hear more about you.
Purrs and whiskers
Elegant Emma and Mum Sue
Hi Chase,
It's very nice to meet you.Your story truly touched my heart.Your a very sweet and an amazing kitty.Have a wonderful Christmas in Lexington. KY...Hugs and Purrs Ariel
I'm sorry I called you a guycat, Chase! 40 lashes with a wet hairball for me. :(
Hi Chase - I just found out about you and wanted to come visit! It's always great meeting new friends. I'll add you to blogroll and look forward to visiting with you again!
Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat
Hi Chase, it's furry nice to meet yoo. We saw Maggie and Zoey at Zoolatry's post about yoo. Yer a furry brave kitty and yoo haf a wunnerful furrefurr home. We will add yoo to our links so we can come and visit again.
Have a great time, Chase, and we look forward to reading your adventures as a theracat when you get home. Good to meet ya, buddy!
Hi, Chase,
It's very nice to meet you~!
I hope you have a great day~!
I will add you at my link~!
:)
Huggggs,
Adan
Hi Chase... it iz furry nice to meet you. We iz all furry happy to meet new cats & you sound like you & your momee haz been trhough a great deal. You are furry courage-us & I tink you will have a furry good holiday.
-Dr Tweety
Hello Chase! You are so cute. we came here by way of our good furrrriend Mao. You are beeeyootiful and we are so glad that you are safe and happy in the best home ever!
Purrrs, Princess
Hi Chase! It is nice to meet you! We found you via Monty Q. It is wonderful that you are a therapy cat and that you survived such horrible trauma! Most of us here at the Forty Paws are "special needs" kitties. Please add us to your blog roll!
Luf, Us
Chase, we are really glad to meet you! You are such an amazing kitty! Monty Q. sent us over and we are just so pleased to meet you and follow you in all your adventures. Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
Oh you precious Miss Chase! What a delightful kitty you are. I am so honored to meet you. Each day God shows me his many wonders...today he gave me you:) To inspire me, to humble me to teach me that HE makes a way where there seems to be no way. I learned about you from my dearest sister Marilyn. Please become a part of our lives!
Your new friend Miss Peach who has some issues these days
Wow, if you'z can cope with all the trauma you'z had, then I'z better be a big brave kitty with my puffy eye and not give My Mummy a hard time about going to the VET again! Though I still wanna take my little 'sis with me to hold my paw in the PTU... ;)
Purrs,
Ramses
Hi, Chase! I see that yoo made a LOT of noo furrends. Waving paws to yoo frum Hah-why-eee!
Pumpkin
Tiger
Bebe
Blackie
You are a very brave kitty. We are so glad that Monty Q sent us over to meet you.
Mommy went to grad school in Lexington, Ky. It is a furry nice place.
Hi Chase! Monty sent us over. It's nice to meet you. We are Tazo and Earl Grey (kitties) and Titus (a dawg). We added you to our blogroll and we'll be back to visit. Have a good time on your trip.
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey
Good morning Princess Chase! I think that is a good title for you:) Infact, my beloved sister Marilyn and Sweet Ariel both gave me a special award. I would like to pass this award on to you to put on your blog if you like, because YOU ARE A PRINCESS! But first I need to post it on my blog...being a humble cat...it takes me a while before I brag about my awards hee hee:)
So I will let you know when to come and pick it up. I justwanted to be the first kitty to give you an awardie! YEAH!!!!
Have a wonderful day dear...
Love Miss Peach
Hello Chase. Chairman Mao told us about you. We are so glad you found such a wonderful Mom who takes such good care of you. I hope you have a great trip, feel free and come and visit any time, a friend of the Ballici is a friend of us!
Karl
Hi Chase, saw you mentioned over at the Ballici and thought I would come over to say 'mieow'. I am a relatively newcomer to the blogging scene. So, drop by and say hi.
I tagged you for a meme, stop by for the rules!
Ones introduced on the cat blogosphere your life will never be the same.;)
Hello Chase, I am Ruis, the reporter of Kattenpraat's Catwalk. I live in Holland together with 9 other kitties and 2 doggies.
You are a wonderful, brave, special, naughty and beautiful kitty!!
I read your whole blog and added you to our "On the Catwalk" friends list. I don't want to miss anything again.
Headbutts
~Ruis
Hi Chase
I'm Abby. I'm a small manx mix (I only weigh a bit over 6 pounds) I have two sisters and two brothers. We are all adopted from different places. I just read your entire blog...wow you are one angel princess! I bet you have wings under some of that beautiful furrs of your. IT was my honor to meet you,and I hope you will come and visit us sometime
Purrs
Abby
Hi Chase, Miss Peach introduced you on her blog and we wanted to come by and say hello! Have a wonderful trip with your family!
Queen Snickers & Empress
Hi Chase! Nice to meet you, I heard about you over at MaoMao's bloggy. I'm so glad to hear you have grown into a healthy cat, you look like such a nice furry friend! Looking forward to more stories about you.
Lots of Purrrs,
Tamra
Hi sweetie ...
Happy Thanksgiving to your fambly! Eat as much (burp!) turkey as you can manage! Good luck on your trip to Lexington.
DMM and the Feline Americans
Post a Comment