I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
Yay! Families that allow pets on the furniture rock!
Good to see you spreading the love, Chase! Purrs from Kai and Min.
Fashion, noms, cuddles and protection. What more do you need? >^^< love you Chase!
Hooray! New pix of Chase! Merry Christmas to you and yours, sweet little friend.
seriously, wtf?
Big hugs to Chase and her family!! <3
Chase, you look so cozy on the couch with your friend! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!
Awwwww!!! She is so cute!! I hope whatever happened to her wasn't too terrible :( I'm glad she has a nice home and family that love her. I love herrrrrr!!
Post a Comment