I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
5 comments:
I want also to drive with CHASE.
Though it doesn't have the license.
Aw Chase, you're so cute! Do you like car rides? Stay sweet!
Words cannot express how much I love and respect you for not only taking care of this animal, but also giving her the love that she deserves. Thank you so much!
Hi! This is my first time visiting this blog, and I gotta say, although Chase got into a horrible accident, she's still ADORABLE. I could cuddle that kitty for ages.
As an animal lover, I thoroughly respect the amount of love and care you've taken with Chase.
I love kitties who are brave and enjoy car rides and you have YOUR OWN BATHROOM! You are loved by many Chase, deeply and sincerely, blessings to you and your people.
Post a Comment