I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
12 comments:
Golf balls are so much fun! My little JazzKitty loves them too and she wishes she could play with Chase. :) We love you Chase, lots of love from Mary and Jazz in Florida!
Looks like fun, Chase!
That ball didn't even see it coming at :23. Ownd.
She is plain amazing. <3
That ball looks like a blast. So cute! :)
SHE SO CUTE.! IT SO NICE TO SEE THIS VIDEO. SHE'S HAVING FUN!!!! GOD BLESS HER.
My Opala's got a thing for metal screws, coins and whatever shiny object she can lay her paws on, especially if they make LOTS of noise on the kitchen floor. She'll bat the beejeezuz outta her "toy" for hours if you let her, generating such a racket that the neighbors probably think we're remodeling the place.
I just want to say I love that you're raising a kid with Chase around. I think if more people had such a heartwarming, fuzzy example of "looks aren't everything" their children would grow up to be amazing people.
Whoever you are, the human friends that are taking care of Chase, I love you guys. And yes, like another commenter said, wonderful that you have a child that also will know and love Chase. Our world needs SO MANY more people like you!
I love this cat. It utterly horrifies me and yet warms my black hearted soul.
BUT IT HAS NO FACE!
Does Chase only have three legs too!! That pour cat, such an inspiration.
While the clip was short, as I guess you would have an action video of pursuing Chase and the ball across the room, if I had any doubts that Chase was functional as a cat, the video clip cleared that up for me. Cats chasing stuff across the floor is one of those physical universal constants.
Post a Comment