Chase No Face on Facebook

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Mew Year

Hope you all had a wonderful New Years! I did not stay up late enough to watch the ball drop... I don't think I have been up that late in many years. I found a nice blanket and was asleep by 7. Here are a few pictures of this past week. Doing the usual... Sleeping and guarding the living room.




6 comments:

Emmie said...

Happy New Year, Chase. May this be the best one for you. Mummy and Daddy went out that night so I got to sleep on their pillows! - Emmie from OZ

Daisy said...

Happy New Year! Midnight is way past my bedtime, too.

Luanne said...

Chase, you have the prettiest coat! Happy New Year to you and your family! :-)

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Happurry Mew Yeer to you and your family, too! Our mewmie has lots of new year resolutions, so whatever makes her happurry makes us happurry!

Jazzy said...

Happy Mew Year Chase! You're such a beautiful girl :)

Your Daily Cute said...

Happy Mew Year to you, too, Chase! I hope you have a faaaaabulous 2010! Glad you have you as a friend. :)