Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cat




My sweet friends, Bella and Dude sent me some toys and this adorable outfit. I love it! It is so warm. Thank you!

24 comments:

The Island Cats said...

What a cute hoodie!! You look so good in it!!

Alasandra said...

You look adorable in your hoodie. ~Socks, Scylla & Fenris

Jazzy said...

You're so adorable Chase! Meowwy Christmas!

tripleransom said...

Oh Chase! Santa Claws!

Darsh said...

Just when I think you can't get any cuter, you go a prove me wrong again!

dooflotchie said...

Does Chase actually *LIKE* wearing clothes? I'm wondering because I've never met a cat that really does. I use a sweater or a t-shirt to get my male cat (his name is Dude also!) to stop chasing and picking fights with my female cats. It's obvious he hates it, but it's a guaranteed way to make him lay down and chill out.

Chase and Mel said...

dooflotchie,
I don't think Chase LOVES to wear clothes but she doesnt mind wearing them. I don't really dress her up in clothes except for special occasions (Halloween generally). She has plenty of fur and doesnt really need the extra layers but she sure does look cute. Thanks for the question.
Chase's Mom.

Cake by the Lake said...

What a gentle soul.

Anonymous said...

Aww.. poor kitty. But I'm so glad she found a kind and loving owner who takes good care of her. Merry Christmas, Chase!

Signe said...

I love you Chase! You're a beautiful cat with your own special looks. I know that as long as humans treat you just as any other cat, you won't feel different anyway, because cats aren't shallow like humans. Do you really like wearing clothes? My little kitty cat would freak out if I tried to put a hoodie on her! The fat cat, I'm not sure, she's been kinda lazy lately! Love!

Your Daily Cute said...

Chase, this is the cutest hoodie I've ever seen -- and it's even cuter because it's on you! Adorable Christmas pictures.

I was also wondering, were you in the news or anything yesterday? All of the sudden I got a TON of hits on your Cute Pet Spotlight on Your Daily Cute from people searching "chase no face" on Google. What did you do that was so exciting? :)

Your Daily Cute said...

For the record, I think you do the opposite of give people nightmares. When I think of you, I do nothing but smile. :) I love that you are happy and here, and I love your family for being your family.

You can visit me in my dreams whenever you want! :)

Merry pawmus to you, too!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

What a cute outfit, Chase! You look like you are really enjoying the holiday season!

Wishing you a furry, purry Christmouse!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Megaroni said...

CHASE! This is my first time seeing your page. You are an amazing little feline.
Kudos to your mom and siblings for taking such good care of you.
You look so cute in your santa outfit.
Much love,
Meg and Jupiter

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cat. He's so lucky to have someone who loves him the way he is and lets him have a wonderful life. Thanks for being such a great person and making my day.

Randy M. said...

I've seen pictures of this cat, I never knew the story behind it but it's awesome that she's not in pain or anything. Such an awesome cat, like all kitties :D

Cute clothes by the way, just get your owner back for dressing you up by sleeping on her face at night.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I just found this blog so excuse my initial shock... I'm absolutely heartbroken for that cat, but at the same time I'm also extremely happy to see that you have given it a loving home. It really warms the soul to see this. That's unconditional love.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. :]

Anonymous said...

merry christmas chase, you beautiful kitty cat :)

Susan said...

I wish my kitties would wear cute outfits like that! You are very sweet!

Cathelou said...

Chase,

Just found your site and I AM IN LOVE! What a great kitty you are, and such beautiful fur. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Loki's Mother said...

I am new to this site.
I would love to help out with Chase's vet bills. Any way of doing so?

EWM said...

Looking criminally cute Chase. Have a Merry Christmas!

MaƩva said...

Hi!
Let me give you the biggest hug from France! I've just discovered your blog and your story, how moving! That's so nice to see people who could love so much a cat, even if it's not good-looking...

Good luck for the rest, and may you and Chase have the longer life as possible =D

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

You are a real Christmas Pixie in that cute outfit!