Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
Too bad it isn't for you. Sure looks comfy.
She does look comfy!!! I have a question...how does she sleep if she doesn't seem to have eyelids? She is adorable.
Awww, well kitties are babies forever so it looks like a kitty bed to us, too...
That looks just like a cat playground and bed to me!
How funny... I have a male cat named Zooey who looks just like your Zooey. My daughter named him after the Salinger character. Yours, too?
I bought exactly the same when my niece get born xD love you chase! =^..^=
Post a Comment