Chase No Face on Facebook

Monday, September 7, 2009

a day in the life...

Here are some pictures from my day so far. I've been SO busy today.







15 comments:

Your Daily Cute said...

I love these pictures!

Chase... um... I don't know how to say this, but I'm pretty sure none of those chairs are designed for kitties -- especially that top one! Haha. But you do look great in them, and I'm sure they're all very comfy.

You deserve a nap after such a long day!

uiihh said...

love u chase, u'r so beautiful :*

Daisy said...

Chase, you really have been a busy little bee!

odiekarone said...

I LOVE YOU CHASE KITTY!!! :-)

Cake by the Lake said...

It looks like your coat is coming in nicely for the season. All of these pictures show what a great family you have, and how lucky they are to have you.

Purr from Kai

Deana said...

You are absolutely beautiful Chase, and your mommy is such a wonderful lady for taking care of you. Love you!!!!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

My goodness, you have been a busy girl! Testing chairs, looking at the window to survey your domain, keeping everyone company and looking beautiful for your pictures - wow!

Have a nice weekend!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Anonymous said...

My rescue siamese boys have adopted 2 IG rescues too! Chase lots of love to your siblings and Mom and Dad. Bless you all.

Sybann

Lisa & Marty said...

What a wonderful story. Hugs and kisses to you!

Anonymous said...

you are the best ever for loving this angel when most others would have simply discarded her. heaven must have one of the best seats in the house waiting for you that's for sure ! and chase you rock...you go girl!!!

Rachel said...

What a cute baby! Chase, I'd hug and squish you if I ever met you, you've got a mighty heart. :)

nealzgirl said...

I am so grateful that there are people like you in the world who will go above and beyond for a furry "kiddo". We raised a special needs guy as well. His name was Navin R. Johnson-Davis and he was the light of our lives. There is indeed a speical place in heaven for you and for the amazing Chase. Bless you.

John F. said...

This blog is great :) It really makes me happy that there are people who would rescue, and care for Chase. She looks like she's got a good thing going on!

Justine Amanda said...

I love you Chase!!

claire_drake@hotmail.com said...

such a sweet sweet kitty! god bless your humans they truly know acceptance,patience, love and understanding, it is thier kind of love that we could only hope for mankind and animals alike across the planet

god bless.