I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
10 comments:
Hi Chase! You're one brave kitty! someone posted your blog on fark.com..i've learned a lot on your blog (just looking at your pics and you would think that you'd be in a lot of pain!) and am glad you are enjoying a spoiled life!
What a neat picture. It's great when kitties and woofies share!
I came here from the Fark link also. Wonderful site. I look forward to new updates and pictures.
How nice to have someone to snuggle with.
Chase, we just wanted to let you and your Mom know we are very glad she rescued you and we hope you have a very long and happy life together. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris
The dogs are very nice to share their blanket. Sharing is hard for me. I am practicing learning how to be better at sharing.
Chase looks like such a happy kitty despite her accident! I am curious, though, what the accident was!
Mostly, though, I'm really happy that someone cares for her <3
Wow, that looks like a great blanket to snuggle on! What a lucky kitty!
I also heralded from Fark but I think its absolutely amazing that Chase is enjoying a loving life, and that people were and still are prepared to care for her!
This story was so heartening that there are now tears running down my face. Chase is a beautiful, adorable, charming (and even a little glamorous!) kitty with so much character and it gives people so much hope to see that she can overcome the odds with her plucky spirit (and of course, help from you, Melissa.) Thank you for showing us Chase's story and taking her in when nobody else would. You show the world that beauty truly does come from within and that everyone in the world (no matter how small and fluffy!) has something to give :)
I wholeheartedly wish your little family all the best. Keep enlightening us with your wonderful story. As soon as I have some money to give, I promise I will help support you with Chase's eye medication. Just like any cat she deserves the best of care and love.
Heh, I think I originally started coming by chase-no-face from Fark. And now I check up on her every so often because seriously, this little kitty is so adorable and quirky. I love her, and her family or animals and people that love her too.
Chase, you warm my cold, jaded heart. And you remind me that the human race may not be totally doomed, because there are still some decent people left. <3
Post a Comment