Spider and me soaking up the sun from the window!
Zooey stayed in a pet bed all afternoon.
Our spots in front of the windows.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
5 comments:
Looks like you all had a nice President's Day.
That's a great way to celebrate!
You got good sunny spots!
Hi there, I just saw your little kitty's site after a friend showed me. Cute little guy. I was just curious tho how her eyes don't dry out.
Aww..what nice pics..
Post a Comment