Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Eye Specialist
Woo hoo. So my mom is going out of town and I am staying at the vet's office for the weekend. And then next week I have an appt with an eye specialist! It has been a while since I have seen an eye specialist and the last time I saw one it was in another state. I am hopeful she will have good ideas and good things to say about my eyes. I will keep you informed on how it goes. By the way, I added the post's subscription links to the left. Is that how I set up an RSS feed? If not will someone email me how to do that? thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope the vet visit goes well for you little Chase and you stay well and happy!
We hope all will go well for you when you go to your vet. Best wishes little one...
(PS visit us Saturday if you can, cause you are part of our High Five Saturday posting)
I love you, Chase! I hope your visit with the eye specialist goes well!
I imagine the vet staff will make a great big fuss over you. Rightfully so.
Post a Comment