Chase No Face on Facebook

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All in a Days Work

This is my new favorite spot to sleep starting at around 7pm. I go and sleep in the darkness! The wood floor has not been put in yet in this area and so their is a small crack in the doorway that my mom says bugs sometimes crawl in from... I get to see them first hand. I'm such a great protector.



Again, who doesn't love a warm bed?
Oh! Look a Mouse!!
My mom caught me mid-lick in this picture. Ha!

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a great spot for bug catching Chase. I hope the wooden floor doesn't get put down too soon. Those laptops look very warm and comfy. Love the lick picture!

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Chase! We Ballicai love love love katchin buggies! I hope you're doin well. We've missed you! Our Momma's been real buzzy, and we haven't been as regular as we'd like to with our bloggin.

Lots of love to you frum alla us Ballicai!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!