Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brotherly Love

So, I know this is not as amazing for most of you, but Zooey has not EVER groomed Chase since she became a part of our family in 3 years... All of a sudden , (shortly after the lion hair cut) Zooey has begun licking her like crazy! I am in total shock. And he knows when I have a video camera around because he stops licking her. He doesn't want proof! Anyways, I was finally able to get a clip of the action. He really does love her!
~ Chase's Mom

9 comments:

jane said...

Zooey you are a little darling to groom Chase so sweetly. I love the way you hold her with your paw too!

Chesney Cats said...

How sweet!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Daisy said...

That is so sweet! I wish I could figure out how to get my big sister Pixie to groom me.

Masquerade said...

Well honestly, who wants that much hair in their mouth? Ewww! :P

Jenny Wistbacka said...

How lovely!!! Nothing compares to kittylove!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello you sweeties, from your pals in Canada - Angus, Sammy, Button and Feather. Lookin' Good

amy beth said...

lol! he's so cute trying to grab a hold for a good bath!!! :)

Christine and FAZ said...

Now that's what I call devotion. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Hello, sorry, i'm spanish, if you want you can translate mi comment:

Me parece precioso que hayas querido cuidar a esa pobre gata tan desafortunada, la verdad es que los gatos son preciosos, yo a los mios los amo. Tengo 18 años y he tenido gatos toda mi vida, amo los actos como el tuyo, odio el maltrato a los animales, felicidades, te admiro y ojala viva feliz muchos años esa gatita