Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, May 4, 2008

"This bed is just right" -Goldilocks


My brother, Zooey and I found the best spot in the house to sleep. I don't know why my mom buys little beds the size of me when I have THIS bed to sleep on. I quickly claimed

the pillow (as I always do) and my brother likes to stretch out so he got the bottom of the bed. My mom had her half of course.

14 comments:

Daisy said...

Yep, big beds are the best! I almost never go into any of my little beds (except sometimes I steal Pixie's pink satin bed).

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That looks like a perfect nap spot. Lots of places to snuggle.

jane said...

It's very generous of you Chase to allow your Mum to have half the bed. My cats could learn much from you. Happy napping :)

PB 'n J said...

That's exactly as it should be Chase - well done for claiming the pillow!

Angus Mhor said...

Yep, I'm with you there, Chase..I have a fancy schmancy heated cat cup that I've never even SAT in, much less SLEPT in..my mom's bed is sooo much better!

Lorianna said...

I have thought about buying cat beds for my three, but I know they prefer Momma's Bed best. You and your brother look so cozy there Chase. Is your pillow squishy? :)
Have a Happy Week honey!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Quasi said...

If the humans think the little beds are so great, they should try them themselves sometime, yes? I'm with you on the pillows, too.

Monty Q. Kat said...

You left some room for your Mom, isn't that enough? :)

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

oooh - you've got that right! bigger, more blankets and more pillows - forget those little cat-sized beds!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh yes! big beds are best. maybe you can ask for one of your own for your next birthday. i hope you had a wonderful day!


Hi Zooey! enjoy that snuggle spot!

Quasi said...

Happy Mothers' Day to your mom!

Pierro said...

The bed is the purrrfect spot. You two look sooo comfy!

Belated Birthday Happy Wishes to you, Chase!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, yoo were furry nice to give mom haf da bed...we usually just give mom a corner.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I have so many beds and never sleep in them. Your big bed is a playground! Right now I am sleeping in the IN BOX...isn't that just too weird?
You enjoy your life sweet girl and remember how special you are...much love from Miss Peach