25: Is my LPM... the number of times per minute I can lick.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
I believe 25 LPM is the optimal speed!
Ahhhh such cute little lick licks!!
Awwwww, what a precious video, little sweetie girl! Your little kissies are so cute!
Love and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
25 LPM's Hahaha!!!I love it :)
Sounds like you enjoyed it too!!
I love your video. 25 LPM is certainly a good thing.
Very cute, Chase! :) Great technique! :)
Post a Comment