In just a few days I am going to start posting a Chase's Christmas Countdown!!!
So check back for my own take on the Advent calendar!!
Mew!!
Chase
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
13 comments:
I can't wait!!!
How exciting! I'll have to keep checking back to see what happens.
Wow, a special Advent calendar! What a great idea. I can't wait to see it.
Oh boy! We can't wait to see your Advent calendar.
Paw! I'm still waiting for the rest of the words of the 12 days of Catsmas and now I have to wait on Advent Calendar too?
Hey,that sounds cool!! Can't wait!!
Purrs
Ooo, our own advent calendar! Mom has one wif chocolate in it but we can't have any...
Woooooeeeeeeee!!! We can't wait to see it, Chase! We love the holidays!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
we have checked back a bazillion times :-D
I think we are excited.
Oh wow, how exciting! I can't wait.
Love and purrs and snuggles to you, dear sweetie floofy girl!
Kool Beaniez! I can't wait to see.
Kittyhugs and purrs and lotsa love frum MaoMao and the Ballicai!
Being German, Mommy love the Advent season....i can not wait to see what you have done!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing your special Advent calendar, Chase. :)
Post a Comment