Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

7 Facts About Me!


I love to sleep in the car. I can sleep in about any position. Even on my dad's shoulder!!





7 Facts Me! I was tagged by Monty http://survivalofthefurriest.blogspot.com/ to do the seven random facts meme.


Here are the rules:* Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;*


Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;*


Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs;*


Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



1. I secretly wish my brother cat would let me give him a good grooming. When he is in a sleepy mood I will go over and give him a kiss, but he won't let me give him more than one or two licks. It drives me CRAZY! So then I go and lick on my sister dogs.


2. I love to sleep under the sheets where it is dark!


3. If anything looks like it is a bowl, I will put my head in it and lick. (I.E. Duck tape roll on floor, small box, vase...). This is probably because I have no sense of smell since I lost my nose. But I sure can taste everything extra well!!


4. I don't mind when my mom has to trim my nails or pick gunk off my face. But anyone else just hasnt had the practice and I will squirm.


5. I love car rides! I went on sooo many to and from the vet (where my mom worked and I was allowed to work there too) that I just curl up and relax. (SEE PICS BELOW- this is from my move to NE, I slept on my dad's shoulder or the head rest the WHOLE time I was in the car)


6. It really bothers me if my hair is messed up. I will have to spend a lot of time grooming it the way I want it.


7. I love looking out the front door or a window. That is my favorite entertainment.



I tagged:


Baby Mao http://maosmellsofpoo.blogspot.com/


Jack and Dante (the pirate kitties) http://purrageouspirates.blogspot.com/


Chairman Mao http://ballicus.blogspot.com/

20 comments:

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Chase those are super facts.You look so comfy sleeping in the car :)
Mom's have a special touch don't they? I love when Mom brushes me,it feels really good. Are you excited about your Thanksgiving?
We already had ours here in Canada.
I hope you get lots of turkey :)
Purrs,Mickey

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi Sweet Chase: we hope you have a super turkey day and get the special treats you deserve! You look so cozy and cute on your Dad's shoulder; our Dad is jealous that we don't do that for him! And yes, Mom's are superspecial when it comings to our "beauty" needs; they do have the magic touch.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I can see where you might like sleeping under the cover where it's dark since you can't shut your eyes.

Have a great turkey day and I hope you get lots of birds and gravey!

Daisy said...

I wish I could groom my big sister Pixie, but she growls at me. You are brave to like being in the car; it makes me very, very scairt.

ps: Sorry I accidentally thought you were a boy cat. Now that I know you better, it is very clear that you are a beautiful girl-cat.

Tamra Maew said...

I like car rides too Chase! I usually sleep on the lady servant or play on the back seat. The servants would prefer I be safely locked up in my PTU but I will whine until they let me out. If I want to be pet, I always make my way to the lady servant, she just does it better. I guess the mommies just have a soft gentle touch.

Purrrs,
Tamra

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Those are great facts about you Chase, thank you for sharing! We see that you tagged us - we've done one of these before but for our new friend Chase, we will do another!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hot(M)BC said...

Yoo love car rides? Eeek! I don't efur like to get in the car. Besides, they always stick me in the PTU to get in the car. No fun. Glad yoo enjoys it tho! Have a happy Fanksgiving!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the gang

Jimmy Joe said...

Hi there Chase! Whoa--I can't believe you can just hop in the car like that. I get real sick in the car. I have a doggie sister, too! Come visit my bloggie!
Your new buddy, Jimmy Joe

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

dearest Miss Chase! I love to go for car rides too! Once I got to go for a week long trip to Moab Utah! Please don't forget to come by and pick up the award I gave you yesterday for your sidebar:) You are a Princess indeed!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all those you love, your friend
Miss PEACH

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Chase! That's such a purreshus pickshure of you ridin' on yur Daddy's shoulder! I can tell you must really love car rides. You are a furry advenchurous girl!

I enjoyed readin yur seven things -- you have beeyootiful floofy furs, and you sound like such a sweet and laid back kitty! Momma wants to give you a hug and a great big kissie. You are so purreshus!

Thankies fur the tag! I appreshiate it, my furriend!

Kittyhugs and purrs and love from MaoMao.

michico*Adan said...

Happy happy Thanksgiving to you, Chase~!! My very new baby girl friend~!

I love seeing you sleeping in car~! I dislike car, you are so brave to stay inside~!!
And I have very strongly car sick~!!! Hahahaha~!!!

Ruis said...

The photo of you on your dad's shoulder is sooooo cute!!

Thank you for sharing some extra inside information, Chase! I have 2 persian sisters who also don't like it if their fur is messed up.:)

Headbutts
~Ruis

Jade and Myst said...

Hi, Miss Chase - I liked reading more about you. You are very brave to like car rides - I growl if I have to go in the car. The d-o-g who lives here loves rides. We hope you & your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Ramses said...

Gosh you really are good in the car... I spend all my time telling My Mummy how to drive and only really like travelling if I have my little 'sis with me in the big PTU! :)

Have a great Thanksgiving, we don't get one here in the UK, but I'z thankful for feelin' better today! :)

jane said...

Hi Chase, you certainly get around, that's a great picture of you in the car. It's a shame your bro' won't let you groom him, have you tried keeping him still with one of your mighty furry paws?
xx

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Oh Chase, you look so cute on your Dad's shoulder! You are very brave, we hate car rides! Thanks for sharing those 7 facts with us. We love to learn new things about our furiends. Have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
Your FL furiends,

Dragonheart and Merlin said...

Chase, I enjoyed learning more about you! I like to sleep under the sheets too! And I love travelling in the car - it's exciting to see everything happening outside the car windows. :)

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Chase, we loved reading your 7 Things Meme!! You do look so happy and cozy riding in the car and sleeping on your daddy there. We hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

TheSlyCat said...

Thanks for sharing those facts with us! Hope that you're doing well! Have a fantastic day!!!
Sly (and Kon)

Baby Mao said...

hey chase!! Thanks for the tag! Thats pawsome :-)

I think it is so funny that you love going in the car! I also find it funny that you have to taste everything instead of smell! hehe clever kitty x