Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
1 comment:
Chase you are amazing and so lucky to have a mom that gives you such wonderful loving care. You are correct- YOU can do anything- you have survived the odds and are so sweet and cute- we remember seeing you at the Checy Chase Animal hospital. We admire your spunk- Bella and Dude
Post a Comment