Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good news

After meeting a very wonderful new vet today, she informed me I do not have any bladder stones- yay! However I have a very small kidney stone- boo! Also switching my diet will take care of the crystals in my bladder and I am otherwise in pristine condition. Thanks for all your support.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad u are ok♡♡♡♡

TimberLove said...

We just found wooo overhere Chase:) We are furiends on FB. Take care little mate!

RA

Juanita pina said...

Aweome chase I just love you to pieces!!!! And I love your humans are giving you the very best home in the world. I think your a beautiful kitty with gorgeous fur :-) :-) :-) :-)

Juanita pina said...

Aweome chase I just love you to pieces!!!! And I love your humans are giving you the very best home in the world. I think your a beautiful kitty with gorgeous fur :-) :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

Chase I would like to say you are one of the cutest kitty's I know of. I looked you up when I saw a video on YouTube about you but they wouldn't show you. When I did look you up my heart swelled and you put a big smile on my face. I think you are beautiful just the way you are. My kitty's and I hope you are feeling great, thank you for being so strong.

Anonymous said...

Dear Chase,
Your a strong, brave, and a enjoyable cat. I wish I could meet u in person! I feel so bad for u because u have no face, but face or no face your still a beautiful energetic kitty!
Love,
Jacqueline Jent

Anonymous said...

Hi iam from Germany and my Englisch ist very Bad..But i have to say it to you...I'm so glad to see that there are still humans like the mama of chase gives the one animal even if it is not perfect does not give up and the wonderful and lovable characteristics ... This story make s me so happy and it makes me cry
A lot of Love, Louise