Over the fence is a train passing by. I can just make it out. It's moments like this that I am glad I spend so much time in the window so I don't miss out on any exciting events outside!
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
6 comments:
I have a couple kitties that started outside and they have no desire to be out. Smart kitties like Chase <3
Maybe that was the cat food train bringing tuna to town! Dream of can openers, sweetie!
Chase! I am always so happy to see you! Trains are interesting...as long as they are OVER THERE, right? : )
I haven't seen a train before!
My kitty is like that too! She loves looking outside but wouldn't dare put a paw out the door.
Lily's mommy
http://www.kittycatnames.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment